Principal Mechanical Engineer
|Job Title:||Principal Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||$130,000 - $150,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:09|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This exciting opportunity is to join a reputable Engineering Consultancy based in Melbourne. The company is a well respected consultancy and is looking to expand their operations with a new office. Clients of this firm put a great level of trust in the Engineers, giving you the freedom to work.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
My Client is looking for an Principal Mechanical Engineer to play a vital role in developing the Mechanical Department. The ideal Candidate will actively source for new projects as well as manage the Mechanical aspects of the projects within the Building Services Sector. This role requires someone with extensive experience in an Engineering Consultancy.
- Develop detailed designs and documentations of HVAC installations
- Manage the Mechanical aspects of Projects within the Building Services Sector
- Actively source new projects
- Offer technical advise to Junior and Intermediate Engineers
- Grow and lead the Mechanical Department
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience within an Engineering Consultancy
- Camel, Beaver and Bluebeam experience necessary
- AutoCAD, Revit knowledge necessary
- Strong communication skills
Join a team of professional Engineers who work closely with one another to create an enjoyable office culture. My Client offers an excellent working environment with freedom to work without the micromanagement.
- Excellent leadership opportunity
- Position will be considered for Associate in future
- Great remuneration package
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's