Principal Mechanical Engineer
|Job Title:||Principal Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||$130,000 - $160,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2020 18:47|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This exciting opportunity is to join a reputable Engineering Consultancy based that is looking to grow Australia wide. The company is a well respected multi-disciplinary consultancy and is looking to expand their operations with a new offices. Clients of this firm put a great level of trust in their Engineers to perform to the best of their abilities!
ABOUT THE ROLE.
My Client is looking for an Senior to a Principal Mechanical Engineer to play a vital role in developing the Mechanical Department further. The ideal Candidate will actively source for new projects as well as manage the Mechanical aspects of the projects within the Building Services Sector. This role requires someone with extensive experience in an Engineering Consultancy.
- Develop detailed designs and documentations of HVAC services
- Manage the Mechanical aspects of Projects within the Building Services Sector
- Actively source new projects as well as maintaining key relationships with clients
- Prepare fee proposals and budget costs etc.
- Offer technical advise to Junior and Intermediate Engineers
- Grow and lead the Mechanical Department
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience within an Engineering Consultancy
- Camel, AutoCAD and Bluebeam experience necessary
- Revit knowledge advantageous
- Strong communication skills
Join a team of professional Engineers who work closely with one another to create an enjoyable office culture. My Client offers an excellent working environment with freedom to work without the micromanagement.
- Excellent leadership opportunity
- Good opportunity for a founding member of an office!
- Great remuneration package
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's