|Job Title:||IT Manager|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $140,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Arnold Poon|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2019 11:59|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well established property development firm is looking to bring the IT functions of their business internal as it goes through a period of rapid expansion. They are a company which have ambitious goals, driven and achieved by the people they surround themselves with. They pride themselves in being a boiling pot of ideas and innovation and are looking for a similar minded individual to join their team.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This role will suit an individual who is looking to take a leadership role, however still willing to roll their sleeves up and do what is necessary. In this role you will be working with the company executives to create a path towards emerging technologies, whilst also being somewhat responsible for providing daily technical assist and support to the wider team.
- Lead the IT transformation within this growing company
- Collaborate with company executives on long term technology initiatives
- Hands on involvement in technical support ranging through to level 3 requirements
- Manage out of house resources and external stakeholders who support the IT function
- Implement technology which is fit for purpose and innovative
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Prior experience in a leadership role within MSP or internal IT Management role is ideal
- Demonstrated experience working closely with business owners & executives is essential
- Exposure managing off-shore resources will be helpful
- An individual with an innovative mindset is welcomed
The culture of the company is evolving on a daily basis as they go through this period of growth however, they remain true to their roots in their journey to stay people oriented. They provide excellent work life balance in addition to a fun and enjoyable working environment where high performers are rewarded.
- Regular team activities including lunches and recreation activities.
- Excellent career progression with opportunities to build a team around you.
- Convenient office location, walking distance from major train station
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Arnold Poon on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's