Home Care Coordinator
|Job Title:||Home Care Coordinator|
|Salary:||$87,000 - $95,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Raj Sodhi|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2019 22:15|
Home Care Coordinator
- Attractive base + super + salary sacrifice options and allowances
- Make a difference to the lives of children in NSW
- Provide support and guidance to your team, ensuring successful program results
We are seeking an experienced home care specialist to join our industry leading organisation and manage all of services for young people in risk of Out of Home Care.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This organisation provides intensive support and management of children and young persons in complex family crises. Reaching out on a national scale, the compassionate staff impact on helping thousands of Australian families and children.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Using your negotiation skills and ability to work with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure service delivery for children in Out of Home Care. Work collaboratively with the families to encourage them towards their family aims and help children integrate back into their families.
- Provide youth and families with practical support and assistance for children who are subject to relevant child protection services
- Develop and coordinate safety plans for Children and Young People
- Assist in the research, implementation and monitoring of an overarching model of practice for Out of Home Care.
- Management of direct care staff, creation and maintenance of rosters, and establishing house stock and maintenance
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- University Degree in Social Work, Psychology or similar
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the child protection sector
- Motivated, driven and committed to delivering high standards of service
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence, WWCC and National Police Check
Our employees love being able to live the key values that drives our organisation, focusing on continuous improvement and having a daily impact on improving the lives of children and their families. Make a real difference in the health and wellbeing, working within an enthusiastic team who works in unison with the clients, building personal relations and trust and respect.
- Opportunities for tax free remuneration benefits which increase your take home pay
- Monday - Friday only, no on-call/no weekends
- Supportive team environment and Ongoing training
- We celebrate the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients
- Paid work gathering, parties, and social events
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Raj Sodhi on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's