|Salary:||$80,000 - $95,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Raj Sodhi|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 16:01|
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Flexible work arrangement to maximise work life balance
- Great salary package and Bonus opportunities
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
We are passionate about enabling people with mental well-being to live their best lives and help provide the essential support to make a difference on their lives. Providing care nationally, the organisation thrives on being compassionate and resilient in making an impact, help JOIN us.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Deliver psychological support to person under the age of 18. Need to be passionate and caring to connect and communicate with young people to build rapport to help improve their emotional, social and psychological wellbeing.
- Conducting psychological assessments, treatment plans, and deliver evidence-based treatment
- Develop and conduct group therapy programs
- Oversee a complex caseload of individuals who are suffering from behavioural and other mental health issues
- Identify, understand and help overcome hard personal challenges
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Provisionally/Fully registered Psychologist with AHPRA
- Proven ability to manage and triage a complex caseload
- Experience working with children who have Austism, ADHD, Anxiety & Depression.
- Excellent communication skills with strong emotional sensitivity to work with children and young persons
- Current Driver’s Licence, WWCC and National Police Check
Team of highly experienced and multidisciplinary team who are passionate about helping make a difference. Supportive and collaborative environment with individuals who are full of energy and vibrant. We focus on continuous improvement and having a daily impact on improving people’s lives.
- Great salary plus extra perks for high performance
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule to promote work life balance
- External professional development and on the job training from senior clinicians
- Possibility for career progression within the organisation
- Company paid social events, activities and other functions
Click ‘Apply for this job’ to be considered for this and other potential opportunities that may be suited for you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's