AV ICT Engineer
|Job Title:||AV ICT Engineer|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $120,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 17:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well established national Engineering Consultancy have delivered nationally recognised Projects. The firm has successfully built long term business partnerships with key clients and have a consistent flow or projects. Their office is currently looking to strengthen their operations with an experienced ICT Engineer.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position will see you combine your passion for engineering and IT. You will be involved in making sure the building's communication is infrastructure ready and the building can cater for all the technology within. This role and will see you work closely with the Electrical team.
- Design & Documentation of all Audio Visual systems including Functional briefs
- Sound reinforcement and hearing augmentation system design
- Prepare Budget and Costs estimates
- Liaise with all Stakeholders involved in the project
- Develop Engineering related Specifications
- Conduct Site visits and Client Meetings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Minimum 5 years in ICT position within an Engineering Consultancy
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering or similar field
- Experience working on large scale AV/ICT projects - Design, Engineering and Consulting
- Strong M.S Office skills, AutoCAD and Revit skill advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The company encourages an extremely open and collaborative working style for their staff, and offer flexible work life balance. The team are offered incentives to focus on work life balance, and a good Company environment and culture is heavily focused on. Personal growth is encouraged and supported within this firm.
- Unique opportunity to grow
- Respected firm - High end projects
- Ability to combine two interests
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's