|Job Title:||Project Architect|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:53|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique Architectural studio boasts passionate design and a hands-on, long-term service to its Clients. Projects are in a range of sectors from luxury Residential, Multi-Residential, Commercial and Mixed-Use. The Directors are passionate about the work and the team, and are both trusting and supportive.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This role is ideal for an experienced and self sufficient Project Architect with strong project coordination and Revit skills. You will be hands on and take ownership of your projects, and will handle those projects from early concept through to delivery and help to support the younger team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation
- Management of internal teams and juniors
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client interaction and site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Project coordination and team management skills as a Project Architect
- Ideally registered with the ARBV
- Strong Revit skills are essential
- You must have carried projects from early concept to completion
The best part of this company is the exposure, guidance, and support you will receive from the Director and the team. People are offered a great work-life balance with the ability to work flexible hours along with limitless career progression opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Olivia Tolevski on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's