|Job Title:||Project Architect|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $100,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2020 12:35|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique design house requires a Project Architect that is proficient in Revit to join their team. The company is currently expanding due to an influx of single dwelling and multi-unit residential projects along with some large-scale Commercial works.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position, you will be reporting to the Directors. Your duties will include delivering documentation, liaising with stakeholders and consultants, and assisting with design.
- Deliver DA/CC documentation
- Regularly liaise with clients, councils, and consultants
- Produce concept designs
- Attend site visits
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in architecture or similar
- Strong experience with Revit
- Excellent time management skills
- Previous experience working on design-oriented residential projects
The leaders of this firm give the staff exposure to all aspects of the architecture process, from design to delivery. All employees are encouraged to grow into senior positions and manage their own projects. The company has a young, energetic, and collaborative environment.
- Deliver innovative, luxury residential projects
- Be recognised and appreciated in a firm that rewards loyalty, dedication, and projects delivered on time
- Located close to public transport - near North Richmond station
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios, please contact Olivia Tolevski on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's