|Job Title:||2IC/Project Architect|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $90,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2020 12:44|
- Work alongside Directors across large, multi-faceted projects
- Take the lead on projects from early concept and through
- Strong focus on professional career development and progression
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
The practice is an up-and-comer within the Residential, Multi-Residential and Commercial space and have grown exponentially in size within the last few years. Located in Richmond, the firm is growing its team to assist with the delivery of medium to large scale projects across all sectors and has an immediate spot to fill.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This role is ideal for an experienced and self-sufficient 2IC/Project Architect with strong project coordination and Revit skills. You will be hands-on and take ownership of your projects and will handle those projects from early concept through to delivery.
- Coordination of projects and documentation
- Management of internal teams and juniors
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client interaction and site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Local tertiary degree in Architecture or similar
- Exposure in local Multi-Residential works will be
- High level of proficiency in Revit
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of projects and lead the team
The Directors are down-to-earth and willing to support you with every step of the way. With a positive team culture and a range of innovative projects, this company celebrates individuality by valuing internal progression.
- Grow in a team that nurtures and develops the skills of employees and promotes career progression
- Extend your portfolio on a variety of projects across different sectors
- Frequent team events, lunches and drinks
- Booming project pipeline ensuring job security
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Olivia Tolevski on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's