|Job Title:||Case Manager|
|Salary:||$ 65 000- $75 000|
|Contact Name:||Marissa Kotsaris|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:52|
- Working conditions adaptable to your needs
- Work within a positive and supportive team
- Improve the quality of life of your clients and stakeholders
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Well-established SA based organisation with over 25 years of experience in the Aged Care sector, focused on improving the quality of life of the elderly and disabled by enabling them to live comfortably and autonomously as possible in their own homes. The continual growth of the organisation is testament to the dedication shown when providing quality support and allied health services to their clients.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Manage a caseload of approximately 50 Home Care Package clients ensuring they receive high quality services through your detailed coordination. Develop relationships with your clients and stakeholders, utilising your strong communicative abilities to ensure steady rapport with current and future clients.
- Organise support services through internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the allocated budget to ensure longevity of serviced
- Develop rapport with clients and stakeholders to define and understand their needs
- Expand your team’s collective portfolio of My Aged Care recipients
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience managing Home Care Packages
- Tertiary qualification in Case Management, Aged Care or other relevant field
- C-Class driver’s licence
- Fully insured personal vehicle
- Must be willing to complete a National Police Check
The innovative and quality-focused culture is reflected in the positive and attentive attitude of the team, who describe the office as a friendly environment. You will be supported from management, ensuring that learning and development is a focus to maintain your personal and professional growth.
- Salary packaging included
- Training and development continuously provided
- Flexible working environment
HOW TO APPLY
Click “apply for this job” or contact Marissa Kotsaris on 02 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Attractive base + super + benefits!
Highly attractive salary package on offer
Up to $120,000 + Super
Nurse Unit Manager
Competitive Salary dependent on your experience
Theatre Nurse Unit Manager
Competitive salary + Super + Salary Packaging