Senior Interior Designer
|Job Title:||Senior Interior Designer|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $85,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:52|
- Bring your own ideas to the table in Education, Recreational and Sports projects
- Convenient location - easily accessible by the 109 tram
- Work with a growing local firm who will support you as you grow
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our Client is an integrated architecture and design practice with a local office in South Melbourne. Working across multiple sectors, from Education and Commercial architecture to Sports design, this practice focuses on the human experience in everything that they do.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will mainly lead the junior interiors team and collaborate within the wider team across all stages of projects. You will also be responsible for Client briefings, design development, documentation, contract administration, workshops and presentation preparation.
- Concept design, space planning, design development
- Create designs and documentations in Revit
- Client meetings and briefings
- FF&E's and mood boards
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- Advanced Revit and AutoCAD skills ideally
- Understanding of BCA's & building regulations
- Solid exposure across Sports, Educational and Commercial projects
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
You will be working with a diverse group of passionate and highly engaged professionals who take pride in their work and their industry leader position. Management really value their staff and this has been demonstrated in their flat hierarchy and low staff turnover.
- Getting to work is a breeze - South Melbourne location
- High calibre projects to expand your portfolio
- Supportive and empowering management team
- Regular team lunches and on-site beer fridge
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's