|Job Title:||Support Coordinator|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $70,000|
|Contact Name:||Marissa Kotsaris|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:52|
- Working conditions adaptable to your needs
- Work with a reputable and innovative organisation
- Improve the quality of life of your clients and stakeholders
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Well-established WA based organisation pioneering NDIS within the state, focused on providing quality services to NDIS Participants in Perth and the greater WA. Strong relationships have been built with participants and other service providers based on the premier reputation and the high calibre of service offered.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Manage a portfolio of NDIS Participants to ensure they have a high quality of life and choice. Build relationships with participants, relevant stakeholders and other service providers to grow your caseload to 40 NDIS Participants.
- Organise support services through internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the allocated budget to ensure longevity of services
- Develop rapport with participants and stakeholders to define and understand their needs
- Expand your team’s collective portfolio of NDIS Participants
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience as a Support Coordinator and/or Local Area Coordinator
- Tertiary qualification in Case Management, Disability or other relevant field
- C-Class driver’s licence
- Fully insured personal vehicle
- Must be willing to obtain a police check
The innovative and quality-focused culture is reflected in the positive and attentive attitude of the team, who describe the office as a friendly environment. You will be supported from management, ensuring that learning and development is a focus to maintain your personal and professional growth.
- Salary packaging included
- Training and development continuously provided
- Flexible working environment
HOW TO APPLY
Click “apply for this job” or contact Marissa Kotsaris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Graduate Speech Pathologist
Generous Salary Package & Benefits Offered
Attractive base + super + salary packaging!
Salary dependent on level of experience
Senior Speech Pathologist
Up to $110,000 + Super + Benefits
Graduate Occupational Therapist
Excellent Career Progression Opportunities