Hydraulic and Fire Protection Engineer
|Job Title:||Hydraulic and Fire Protection Engineer|
|Salary:||$130,000 - $150,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:52|
- Excellent Salary Package
- Project Management
- Large scale nationally recognized projects
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a well known Multidisciplinary Engineering Consultancy that's looking for an Engineer to manage the Hydraulic and Fire designs. The company has a consistent flow of projects from regular Clients who the Directors have built a good relationship with overtime, leading to the growth of the team.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Become a leader of a team and manage the Hydraulics and Fire designs to delivery. The role will be a mentor to the team and will provide technical assistance to Clients and Engineers. Knowledge of AutoCAD, Hyenna, Bluebeam will be required for this role, as well as previous Consultancy experience.
- Create detailed designs and documentations of full Hydraulic and Fire services
- Providing technical assistance to a team of Engineers
- Liaise closely with Project Managers and Clients and building key relationships
- Conduct site visits ensuring Hydraulic calculations are carried out correctly
- Reporting to Associate Directors
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Engineering or a relevant Plumbing certification
- Demonstrated successful delivery of projects
- Sound knowledge of Hyenna, Bluebeam, Revit & AutoCAD
- Ability to lead a team
Employees enjoy working for this firm as they work closely within a team environment. The Company strives to reward employees and often treat employees to regular social activities. Internal promotions are generally favoured, allowing you to progress within this company.
- Attractive Salary Package
- Reward & Recognition Incentives
- Project Leader position
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's