|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Salary:||$110k - $150k plus Super|
|Contact Name:||Emily Bachoura|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 11:49|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A well known Canberra based builder is seeking a Site Manager. They are renowned for their high quality projects and have a strong reputation in the construction market. Being in business for many years, and as a result to their excellent reputation, they have been able to secure high end, new build, projects across Canberra. They have successfully established and distinguished themselves well, and as a result have continued to land top tier projects which has enabled them to grow. They pride themselves on delivering top quality projects, within budget, and on time therefore only look for top quality talent to join their team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Site Manager you will report directly to the Construction Manager. You will take on a new build project valued at 21M. This commercial project is within the education space. You work standard construction work hours of a 5.5 working week. You will be based on site, and you will liaise with key stakeholders and contractors. This position is being offered on a permanent, full time basis.
- WHS & Site Safety Management
- Subcontractor and Trades Management
- Schedules of work and programs
- Site Inductions
- Ensuring timely construction of on-site works
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience as a Site Manager on Residential Projects valued at over 21M is advantageous
- Carpenter Qualified is essential
- Experience in working on townhouses and/or units is advantageous
Join a team of a hard working building group that continues to deliver quality projects. The environment is described to be fast paced, productive and supportive. This team bounces off each other very well and are not afraid to lean on each other when needed. They are collaborative and approachable and definitely enjoy socialising on a Friday. They celebrate completions of projects through social incentives however, are ready to hit the ground running on projects that are lined up next.
- Fast track your career to be an experienced and well-skilled Foreman
- Join a young and collaborative working environment
- Increase your skill set through great on the job training
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Our Team on (02) 9231 4999 [link removed] for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's