Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Trainee Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||Base + Super + Uncapped Commissions|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:12|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Ivory Group is a leading mid-sized recruitment consultancy known for our unique approach to recruitment. We offer a supportive platform for all our staff nationwide to achieve their goals and aspirations, whist providing transparent paths for all staff to progress and grow alongside the company.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be given in-depth training on the 360 degree recruitment process. Reporting to your Senior Manager, a reputable recruitment professional, you will develop highly valuable soft and hard skills that will provide you with a solid platform to succeed in your career with us. Ivory Group was recently nominated for Seek's SARA Medium Sized Recruitment Agency of the Year for the second year consecutively.
- Manage Candidate and Client Portfolios
- Business Development
- Attend Candidate and Client meetings
- Interview and Shortlist Candidates
- Post Regular Job Ads
- Finalise Placements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous recruitment experience is highly advantageous
- A natural passion for sales, with a constant hunger to succeed and welcome new challenges
- Highly presentable, with the ability to positively represent yourself and our team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Our Ivory Group team are a charismatic group full of personality, with a common drive to succeed in everything we do. We offer our staff a career, not a job. As such, we believe in providing a platform for all to grow and achieve their goals. This has overall contributed to the creation of our collaborative and friendly team environment.
- Strong opportunity to visit and collaborate with our Melbourne Office
- Dictate your speed of progression and career path through our tailored progression plans designed to fast track your career
- We are located in the heart of Sydney CBD
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's