|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||$60,000-$90,000 + Super + Uncapped Commissions|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2020 17:52|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Ivory Group is a nationally renowned and award winning recruitment consultancy servicing clients within the industries of Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Healthcare, IT, and Government. Having established solid teams within both our Sydney and Melbourne offices, we are now looking to continue our positive growth both nationally and internationally in the near future. Ivory Group has also recently been nominated as Seek's SARA Medium Sized Recruitment Agency of the Year for the second year in a row.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to a Division Manager who is highly reputable within their specialist industry, you will join an experienced team who specialise in recruitment within their relevant sector. As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for executing the 360 degree recruitment process, liaising with our current portfolio of candidates and clients, as well as continuing to build new industry relationships.
- Manage existing Candidate and Client Portfolios
- Business Development
- Attend Candidate and Client meetings
- Interview and Shortlist Candidates
- Post Job Ads
- Finalise Placements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous recruitment experience is essential, preferably within our sector specialisations
- A passion for high class customer experience, sales and a drive to constantly develop is imperative
- Strong ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our team of recruitment professionals are described as technically excellent and highly skilled, whilst maintaining a personable and energetic nature. Our shared value of collaboration and development supports a motivated and hard working environment, highlighted through our high levels of employee satisfaction and our open plan office.
- A tailored career development plan
- Generous and uncapped commission structure
- Opportunities to visit and collaborate with our Melbourne Team
- Regular team outings and social activities
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact us on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's