|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:09|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a client-focused, family oriented Mechanical contractor who have been established for over 30 years in NSW. They have a reputable brand in the industry and continue to secure various large-scale and iconic projects including hospitals and commercial towers to name a few. They partner with tier-1 Builders and tier-1 engineering consultants to deliver Mechanical services and have a genuine desire to always exceed client expectations.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
The successful person will collaborate closely along side an experienced Senior Engineer in a supportive role to deliver a $1 Billion project in Sydney. You will gain great experience by being involved from design, all the way through to construction and final hand over. This position is suited to a person who has a strong desire to take on a large project and is enthusiastic about taking on a big challenge.
- Calculate heating and cooling loads using Camel
- Equipment selection
- Pipe sizing and duct sizing calculations
- Mechanical services design and documentation
- Site inspections during the construction phase
- 4+years of HVAC design experience in the Building Services industry
- Preferably you will have previous experience working for a D&C Mechanical contractor (those from a consulting background will be considered)
- Ability to design independently
- Good understanding of Camel
- Good technical understanding of design and familiar with Australian standards
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and a positive attitude is a must
The culture of the company is described by current employees as being friendly, supportive and fun. All staff members collaborate and support each other to ensure client expectations are exceeded. Also, employees and consistently provided with recognition and added flexibility to reward team members for their dedication. The business also has a strong focus on training and development to ensure each team member progresses and moves forward in their career.
- Iconic project to boost your CV
- Long-term and stable career opportunity
- Central office location with access to public transport
- Competitive salary with reviews
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's