Principal Electrical Engineer
|Job Title:||Principal Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||$130,000 - $150,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2020 17:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This exciting opportunity is to join a reputable Engineering Consultancy based in Melbourne. The company is a well respected consultancy and is looking to expand their operations with a new office. Clients of this firm put a great level of trust in the Engineers, giving you the freedom to work.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
My Client is looking for an Principal Electrical Engineer to play a vital role in developing the Electrical Department. The ideal Candidate will actively source for new projects as well as manage the Electrical aspects of the projects within the Building Services Sector. This role requires someone with extensive experience in an Engineering Consultancy.
- Develop detailed designs and documentations of Lighting and Automation for new buildings
- Manage the Electrical aspects of Projects within the Building Services Sector
- Actively source new projects
- Offer technical advise to Junior and Intermediate Engineers
- Grow and lead the Electrical Team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Experience within an Engineering Consultancy
- AGI32, Dialux and Bluebeam experience necessary
- AutoCAD, Revit knowledge necessary
- Strong communication skills
Join a team of professional Engineers who work closely with one another to create an enjoyable office culture. My Client offers an excellent working environment with freedom to work without the micromanagement.
- Excellent leadership opportunity
- Position will be considered for Associate in future
- Great remuneration package
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's