Senior Fire Protection Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Fire Protection Engineer|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $140,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:52|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My Client is a well known Engineering consultancy and are looking to build upon their Melbourne team. The company has multiple offices and has worked on reputable projects spanning the country. They put an emphasis on producing the finest work and becoming market leaders.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This position is suited to a Senior Fire Protection Engineer who has good client-facing skills and can tackle projects. You will play a pivotal role in consulting Clients and liaising with builders to provide detailed designs for Fire Provisions for Building Services. You will be also be responsible for establishing a talented Fire Engineering team.
- Create detailed designs and documentations of all Fire Protection services
- Liaise closely with Clients, Project managers and Fire Safety Engineers
- Coordinate and lead a team of Engineers
- Provide technical assistance to Engineers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Engineering
- Previous consultancy experience required
- Demonstrated ability to manage delivery of projects
- Sound knowledge of Hyenna
- Excellent communication skills
Employees enjoy working for this firm as they are seen as a valuable members of the team. With employees given great responsibility, employees are valued and trusted minimizing the micromanagement.
- Permanent full time position
- Establish your own Fire team
- Excellent office culture
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Fire Safety Engineer
$100,000 - $120,000 Salary Package
Fire Services Engineer
$90,000 - $120,000 package
Senior Mechanical Engineer
$120,000 - $150,000 package
Senior Facade Engineer
$120,000 to $140,000 + Superannuation
$40 - $50 per hour + Superannuation