|Job Title:||Electrical Associate|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $150,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2020 08:47|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This exciting opportunity is to join a well Boutique Engineering Consultancy. The company is a multi-disciplinary consultancy who are looking to grow their team and their Projects. This company has a young talented team that share the same passion to grow.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
My Client is looking for an knowledgeable individual to play a pivotal role as an Electrical Associate. You will be responsible for bringing in new projects and leading them through to the delivery stages. This position also require the mentoring and leading junior and intermediate staff as well as providing them technical assistance.
- Build relationships with new and existing clients to create consistent opportunities
- Lead staff to deliver projects in a timely and accurate manner
- Mentor and lead junior to intermediate staff and develop their technical skills
- Assist in formulating and delivering business strategies
- Reviewing quality of the design and documentation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in Engineering
- Substantial experience in as an Electrical Engineer and proven industry experience
- Strong list of market connections
- Proven experience in leading Projects within a Consultancy
- Excellent knowledge of industry sectors
- Strong problem solving and leadership skills
Join a team of diverse, outgoing and responsive Engineers who work closely with one another. The company strives to deliver first class service to its Clients as they feel they can trust and rely on the Company. The teams all look to achieve goals collectively, making for a symmetric environment
- Great CBD Location
- Work on your projects!
- Showcase your excellent leadership skills
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's