Senior Electrical Engineer
|Job title:||Senior Electrical Engineer|
|Industry:||Engineering Building Services|
|Salary||$120,000 - $140,000 Salary Package|
|Contact name:||Mostapha Darwish|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This exciting opportunity is to join a well Boutique Engineering Consultancy. The company is a multi-disciplinary consultancy who are looking to grow their team within Melbourne and require a fantastic rounder to grow their Melbourne operations. This company has a young talented team that share the same passion for Engineering.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
My Client is looking for an knowledgeable, ambitious and positive individual to play a pivotal role in developing the Melbourne operations. This position will see build on your Business Development skills as well as maintaining the relationships the company have already developed and leading projects for them through to the delivery stages. This position also require the mentoring and leading junior and intermediate staff as well as providing them technical assistance.
- Build relationships with new and existing clients to create opportunities
- Lead staff to deliver projects in a timely and accurate manner
- Mentor and lead junior to intermediate staff and develop their technical skills
- Assist in formulating and delivering business strategies
- Design and documenting on Electrical services
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Substantial experience in the Melbourne Market within a within Building Services
- Strong communication and Client facing skills
- Proven experience in leading the electrical components to projects
- Strong problem solving and leadership skills
- Excellent can-do attitude
Join a team of diverse, outgoing and responsive Engineers who work closely with one another. The company strives to deliver first class service to its Clients and pride themselves on their work. The teams all look to achieve goals collectively, making for a goal driven environment
- Great training for Business Development skills
- Key figure in the Melbourne office
- Flexible work life balance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.