|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||Salary Offered Dependent on Level of Experience|
|Contact Name:||Tim Signo|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:50|
- Experience uncapped earning potential via a generous commission structure
- Enjoy a work life balance via flexible working conditions
- Stress free office locations via a short walk from CBD train stations
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Ivory Group is an established Australian Recruitment Consultancy, specialising in the areas of Construction, Architecture, Engineering, Healthcare, IT, and Government Services. With our high level of success in becoming one of the most sought after consultancies across Australia, we successfully opened our first Melbourne office in early 2018, and have exciting plans to continue our growth and expansion in 2020.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
An opportunity to work alongside reputable recruitment professionals and learn our way and view on 360 degree recruitment. You will be given thorough in-depth training and development and will receive quarterly reviews to ensure your career remains on track, supportive and successful. The role will entail regular internal and external meetings, including interstate travel when required.
- Manage and assist Job seekers
- Account Management of Client Portfolios
- Business Development
- Attend internal and external meetings
- Interviewing and shortlisting suitable individuals for your clients
- Posting on job boards
- Assist in achieving business goals and objectives
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous recruitment experience is highly advantageous
- A natural passion for sales and working with people
- Strong ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
At Ivory Group we pride ourselves on our unique approach and mission to Building Teams and Changing Lives. We encourage our staff to be the best and foster an environment of success by way of collaboration, support, career progression, regular training and work place flexibility. Our open door policy with management and the team allows us to continue to understand what employees want, and we offer incentives that cater to all to ensure we continue to thrive and enjoy ourselves.
- Strong opportunity to visit and collaborate with our Melbourne Office
- Dictate your speed of progression through our tailored plans designed to fast track your career
- Office locations are close to CBD public transport hubs
- Regular social team events and outings
- Regular ongoing training offered
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's