|Job Title:||Product Manager|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $120,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2020 12:26|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a reputable and established managed service provider based in Sydney CBD looking to drastically improve their service within the industry. They have a very good strategy in place to expand their business and services while maintain their reliability and name for the excellent service they provide.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will work closely with the Business Development Manager and Senior Management to understand the requirements and the overall go to market strategy. You will your expertise knowledge in proper product management to better organise and manage the progress through a well thought out road map.
- Create, maintain and improve business process and procedures.
- Develop roadmaps for the roll out of new developments.
- Lead stakeholders within cross business disciplines.
- Assist throughout change management cycles.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated experience in previous Product Manager or Project Manager role.
- Previous Managed Service Provider experience is highly desired. either in a similar role or a service desk role.
- Notable Leadership skills developed and shown in previous roles.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent is preferred.
The employees of this organisation are very organised and highly collaborative. The business has created an amazing and award winning reputation based on the service they provide their clients. The directors who are very experienced in building MSP's know that they key to their success is the emotional well being of their employees and aim to ensure improvements are made based of recommendations and needs of their people.
- Work in a great new office environment and location, near by an amazing cafe and public transport.
- Enjoy an incredible agile and collaborative atmosphere in the business.
- Take on new challenges in an ever evolving organisation.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's