|Job Title:||Rehabilitation Consultant|
|Salary:||Up to $100,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Aoun|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2020 17:56|
- Extensive induction and on-boarding provided.
- Tailored flexible working arrangements available.
- Excellent remuneration + phone and laptop provided.
- Manage a diverse caseload of clients with various physical or psychological injuries.
- Conduct needs assessments and develop and implement return to work strategies.
- Assist clients in achieving independence and a better quality of life.
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, or Exercise Physiology
- AHPRA Registration, National Police Check, Drivers Licence and Car
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent remuneration package on offer.
- Company funded team building events and exercises.
- Phone and laptop provided to promote flexible working arrangements.
- Professional development allowance and access to training options.
HOW TO APPLY.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to $95,000 + Super + Bonus + Travel
Attractive remuneration package + multiple benefit
Attractive Salary Package & Benefits Offered
Graduate Occupational Therapist
Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
Attractive Hourly Rate + Great Benefits