Senior React JS Developer
|Job Title:||Senior React JS Developer|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:10|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This large insurance organisation is located in the heart of the CBD. The have been part of Australian history and look to continue being a first though brand going into the future. This business has been building the foundation to bring on a new team for great new technologies to improve business processes for end users.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
In this position you will be working closely with a tight knit team to discover business needs and requirements in key meetings. You will provide actionable information and be the specialist of what is possible and how the front end and user experience can be improved.
- Work with senior management to develop web application.
- Mentor more junior developers and engineers.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the user experience is well designed and understood.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience in building and deploying web application with React JS and Angular JS
- Previous experience in a Java development role. Preferably a role in which you have been involved the development of an application end to end.
- A strong understanding of UI and UX development and design.
- Understanding of RESTful web services and API design is preferable.
Employees at this business would describe themselves as a relaxed environment. You will be able dress in business casual and enjoy the company of your fellow developers. The organisation understands the importance of their people and recognise the dedication to the business that their employees give and look to reward this with great work life balance and flexible working opportunities.
- Work-life balance and flexible working opportunities available.
- Enjoy a great Sydney CBD location near by public transport.
- Fresh food for Monday morning breakfasts.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's