Mid Level Java Developer
|Job Title:||Mid Level Java Developer|
|Salary:||$105,000 - $120,000|
|Contact Name:||Arnold Poon|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2020 17:06|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This reputable consultancy has been in business for over 9 years. They have developed a strong reputation in the market therefore have been able to take on projects from a variety of top tier clients. They have grown significantly over the years and are continuing to expand and grow as a result to their strong reputation. They have recently secured a project for the Government and are now looking for a knowledgeable Java Developer to join their team.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
In this position you will report to the lead developer. You will be required to collaborate with the leaders and your team to ensure sound knowledge of duties and completion on the development of individual projects. You will develop your own leadership skills and assist to mentor more junior developers and engineers in preparation for you to grow into more senior roles.
- Work with senior management to develop web application and developments to current applications.
- Mentor more junior developers and engineers.
- Troubleshoot and discover technical errors proactively to ensure a smooth implementation of patches and updates.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience in building and deploying in Java
- Previous experience in a Java development role. Preferably a role in which you have been involved the development of an application end to end.
- Proficient understanding of Git and code management tools (one of; Bitbucket, GitHub, etc)
Employees enjoy working in this team as they are dynamic and relaxed. Senior management understand the long hours that go into creating quality applications and believe that flexible working arragements are must to ensure that you are still being productive but are given the opportunity to recharge and perform tasks in your personal life to assist better work-life balance.
- Close fun loving team.
- Regular flexible working opportunities available.
- Great cafe and lunch options near by.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's