|Job Title:||Java Developer|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2020 12:33|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This medium sized consultancy, located in the Sydney CBD are working with Tier 1 organisations to increase their capabilities in technical areas. They have been placing strong technical project teams for complex portfolios of work since their inception over a decade ago. This role will allow you to have working from home capabilities.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be responsible for a complex integration projects for clients in the property and financial industries. You will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements and agree on achievable timelines. You will provide advice to ensure a smooth transition and completion of the project while also performing some complex hands on coding yourself.
- Collaborate in a vibrant team to ensure deadlines are met.
- Provide actionable, consultative advice to the team to ensure the project runs as smoothly as possible.
- Ensure communication and updates are actively provided to the wider business unit of the teams progress.
- Use your capabilities in Apache Camel, Spring Boot & Google Cloud Platform.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstration previous experience in complex integration projects.
- Experience in financial integration project is desirable.
- High level of experience using Apache Camel, Spring Boot & GCP.
- some experience in Python is desirable.
Employees enjoy working in this team as they are very collaborative by nature and get to enjoy making great connection while showing the industry their expertise. The Directors of this organisation, are experienced in leadership and technically.
- Great Sydney CBD location.
- Collaborate with a friendly and vibrant team.
- Make large, meaningful connections in the industry.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.