Licenced Electrician - Manufacturing
|Job Title:||Licenced Electrician - Manufacturing|
|Salary:||$35 - $40 per hour plus super|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2020 13:49|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This electrical contractor is based in Sydney's west and has been in the industry for over 40 years. They pride themselves on their reputation in the industry and produce high quality manufacturing projects values over $5 million.
- Installing all types of PLCs, cable trays and level controls
- Interpret electrical drawings
- Liaise with Electrical Leading Hand
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience working with PLCs
- Industrial and manufacturing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Licenced Electrician
- Hazardous Area experience advantageous
You'll join a team of 30 energetic and knowledgeable Electricians that have been in the industry for over 10 years. The company maintains a high retention rate of their employees, by providing regular team outings, golf days and overtime.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic culture
- Start at 6 am and finish at 2 pm.
- On-going contract, high potential for permanent position
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.