|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $105,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:11|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a client-focused, multidisciplinary Building Services engineering consultancy located in Newcastle. Their ongoing success is from nurturing long-standing client and business relationships and continually developing and training employees. They are well known for delivering small to large-scale hospital, education, laboratory and commercial projects to name a few and have developed and nurtured a working environment which is family-oriented and encourages work-life-balance, flexibility and trust.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This opportunity is suited to a person who has both design and site inspection experience. Although you will have the chance to run and lead your own projects autonomously, you'll have support from a friendly Mechanical Director to assist with your mentorship and ongoing career progression in the business.
- Designing HVAC systems for various building projects, with a focus on education projects initially
- Conduct heat load calculations using Camel
- Collaborate with Engineers & Drafters
- Conduct site inspections during the construction phase
- Individual work management to ensure deadlines are met
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Over 3 years of design experience in the Building Services industry
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to design with limited supervision is preferred
- Good understanding of NCC and Australian Standards
- Experience liaising with Clients, Builders, Architects, contractors and other consultants/stakeholders will be considered favourably
- Good verbal and written communication skills for report writing
People enjoy working in this company as they are provided with plenty of autonomy and ownership over their work. They have created a supportive and flexible working environment which allows engineers to be trusted and not micromanaged. They also have a strong focus on continual learning and development and provide all employees with the opportunity to learn new things and to accelerate their career progression in the business. Also, the Directors encourage Engineers to manage their own workload and therefore support flexible working hours to assist with balancing your own personal life.
- Flexibility and work-life-balance (RDO's every month)
- Mentorship and hands-on training from Directors
- Career stability due to strong project pipeline
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's