|Contact Name:||Marissa Kotsaris|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:10|
- Flexible working conditions
- Work within a committed and supportive team
- Established Private Practice
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Well-established private practice with a person-centred approach facilitated by an experienced and supportive team. Strong relationships have been established with the clients and the community based on the high calibre services offered.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Offer therapeutic services to a diverse range of clients, including children, adolescence and adults through assessing and treating their mental, behavioural and emotional wellbeing. Deliver psychological, psychometric and behavioural assessments to clients onsite and develop appropriate and individualised client management plans.
- Deliver psychological, psychometric and behavioural assessments
- Develop written materials, including reports, and letters for the purpose of documenting activities and conveying clinical information stakeholders
- Collaborate with a variety of groups and/or individuals for the purpose of communicating information, resolving issues and providing a high level of client services
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- AHPRA Registration as a General or Clinical Psychologist
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with clients and stakeholders via both verbal and written modes
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team setting
The team is highly supportive and collaborative, and often engage socially both in and out of the office. The innovative and quality-focused culture is reflected in the positive and attentive attitude of the team, who describe the office as a friendly environment.
- Flexible working environment
- Great base salary
- Onsite parking
HOW TO APPLY
Click “apply for this job” or contact Marissa Kotsaris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's