|Contact Name:||Marissa Kotsaris|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:10|
- Working conditions adaptable to your needs
- Work with a reputable and innovative organisation
- Improve the quality of life of your clients and stakeholders
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Well-established private practice with a person-centred approach facilitated by an experienced and supportive team. Strong relationships have been established with the clients and the community based on the high calibre services offered.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Offer therapeutic services to a diverse range of clients, including children, adolescence and adults through assessing and treating their mental, behavioural and emotional wellbeing. Deliver psychological, psychometric and behavioural assessments to clients onsite and develop appropriate and individualised client management plans.
- Deliver psychological, psychometric and behavioural assessments
- Develop written materials, including reports, and letters for the purpose of documenting activities and conveying clinical information stakeholders
- Collaborate with a variety of groups and/or individuals for the purpose of communicating information, resolving issues and providing a high level of client services
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- AHPRA Registration as a General or Clinical Psychologist
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with clients and stakeholders via both verbal and written modes
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team setting
The innovative and quality-focused culture is reflected in the positive and attentive attitude of the team, who describe the office as a friendly environment. You will be supported from management, ensuring that learning and development is a focus to maintain your personal and professional growth.
- Flexible working environment
- Great base salary
- Career progression plans available
HOW TO APPLY
Click “apply for this job” or contact Marissa Kotsaris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's