Business Development Executive
|Job Title:||Business Development Executive|
|Salary:||$150,000 - $175,000|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:09|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This incredible, established start-up located in Sydney CBD, have been partnering with other medium to large sized organisation to provide the best CRM implementation and project advice in the market. They are a medium sized company and have been putting in the right steps and foundations in place to continue their growth trajectory with the market.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This is a permanent role reporting directly to the Managing Director. You will be responsible for maintaining and expanding a sales funnel as you are provided with warm leads, you will also be expected to create your own lead generation pipeline with new clients, who will need the organisations assistance.
- Create your own leads generation pipeline to bring in new business.
- Build your technical knowledge of various CRM systems to gain a greater understanding of how to assist clients.
- Build and maintain relationships with external senior level employees to ensure a good understanding of the benefit of your services.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- High level of demonstrated experience in IT / Technical sales. CRM sales is preferred.
- Previous experience in building a pipeline of new candidates throughout the market.
- Strong level of CRM technologies and vendors in the market.
The employees of this organisation highly value their culture and values as a medium sized business as they are very close knit and work to make an impact in their business. They are very team oriented with a strong focus on team collaboration to ensure the best result for the client. The Managing Directors understand the hard work that their employees provide to the business and look to reward their performances with a high level of On Target Earnings.
- Great team environment to be apart of.
- Work in a high performing environment with like minded individuals.
- Take advantage of amazing OTE and uncapped performance above OTE.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.