Executive Business Development Manager - CRM
|Job Title:||Executive Business Development Manager - CRM|
|Salary:||$160,000 - $175,000 + High OTE|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:09|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join this reputable consultancy based in North Sydney as an Executive Business Development Manager. You'll be part of a highly engaged, capable and well-experienced team who offer services within the CRM optimisation, implementation and project space across Australia.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Executive Business Development Manager, you will be playing a pivotal role within the company. Providing your industry knowledge, you will be heavily involved with building and creating strong business relationships with clients primarily within Sydney and NSW. You will have the opportunity to liaise with various industries that are currently customers and new business.
- Generate and maintain leads.
- Develop and manage new business relationships.
- Develop and implement new sales strategies.
- Provide demonstration to new potential clients to show the difference you and the team can make.
- Demonstrated experience in a previous Business Development Manager role.
- Previous experience working with IT sales. CRM sales is preferable.
- Proven increase in generate new leads in a previous BDM role.
This friendly and supportive team environment is the perfect place to feel a sense of home. Management is ambitious, placing a strong focus on providing a tailored service to each of their clients. You'll join a team that is driven to succeed, and will become a key player in the industry and contribute to the continued growth of the organisation.
- Excellent career progression with opportunity to develop.
- Located in North Sydney within walking distance to public transport.
- Amazing OTE opportunities for success in your role.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.