Physiotherapist & Occupational Therapist
|Job Title:||Physiotherapist & Occupational Therapist|
|Salary:||Attractive hourly rate + super|
|Contact Name:||Marissa Kotsaris|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:09|
- Gain experience with Australia's largest Aged Care provider
- Work within a fun, supportive team
- New graduates and experienced practitioners apply!
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Advance your career working with an industry leader that prides itself in providing quality care to Aged Care facilities across Australia. Focused on providing a person-centred care, its the perfect place for you to develop as a practitioner. This well-regarded organisation has a requirement in facilities across the Newcastle/Hunter region.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist in Aged Care every day will feel rewarding as you are improving resident’s mobility and quality of life. Strengthen your clinical knowledge and network within the industry working with a team of Senior Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, and Clinical Managers. Multiple locum opportunities around great facilities around NSW. Accommodation and travel provided for relocating.
- Conduct patient assessments and develop treatment plans
- Provide pain management, and other treatment assistance
- Assess, educate, and implement falls prevention initiatives
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration (or eligibility to receive AHPRA)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
Join a fun and energetic team that have a passionate and genuine desire to care and assist residents. Mentorship within the organisation means that you will be able to evolve your skills and to boost your career with the support from senior practitioners.
- Flights and accommodation covered for relocating
- Multiple positions available to start immediately
- Job satisfaction from rewarding work
- Develop skills with a diverse caseload for career progression
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Marissa Kotsaris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's