|Job Title:||Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist|
|Contact Name:||Marissa Kotsaris|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2020 09:39|
- Flexible work hours to achieve a work/life balance
- Experienced or new graduate Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapists encouraged to apply
- Focus on personal and professional development
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Leading provider of Allied Health services to Aged Care facilities across Australia. Boasting an outstanding reputation in the market for providing a person-centred care to residents. Fantastic locations across Regional Victoria.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Make a difference in the community by improving Aged Care resident’s quality of life. Develop and apply your clinical knowledge, working alongside an experienced Allied Health team of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists and more. This support gives you the opportunity to strengthen your professional development and network within the industry. Multiple positions are available both short term Locum's and Permanent.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessment
- Implement and organise pain management and functional therapy
- Provide rehabilitation and falls prevention
- Develop and revise treatment plans
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration (or eligibility to receive AHPRA)
- Great communication skills
You will join a collaborative team environment where staff feel truly valued. Be provided with mentorship and guidance to progress your career. This team have a passionate and genuine desire to care and assist residents with a strong focus on a person-centred care.
- Strengthen and apply your clinical knowledge working with industry leaders
- Develop skills with a diverse caseload for career progression
- Job satisfaction from rewarding work
- Fantastic facilities across Victoria
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Marissa Kotsaris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Attractive Hourly Rate on Offer
Up to $85,000 + Super
$75,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD Allowance
Salary dependent on experience level
Up to $80,000 + Super