Occupational Therapist & Physiotherapist
|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist & Physiotherapist|
|Contact Name:||Marissa Kotsaris|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2020 17:47|
- Flexible working hours ensuring great work/life balance
- Attractive remuneration + multiple benefits
- Generous CPD allowance for your progression
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company boasts a long-standing reputation of being a leading provider of Healthcare in Aged Care facilities across Australia. Join their ever-growing team who offer development opportunities for staff and a caring environment for the delivery of high-quality patient centred care.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Join an energetic team whilst making a positive difference in the lives of our ageing population. Multiple Locum or Permanent positions available at this North NSW location. Work alongside a team of professionals such as Senior Physiotherapists, Senior Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists and Team Leaders that provide a supportive environment for multidisciplinary care.
- Conduct patient assessments and develop treatment plans
- Provide pain management, and other treatment assistance
- Assess, educate, and implement falls prevention initiatives
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
Employees of this company often say they feel valued, as this organisation places high importance on staff morale and support. The team have a passionate and genuine desire to care and assist residents with multiple fun events and activities to take part in. Several professional and personal development opportunities offered throughout the year. Benefits available to staff include discounts on gym memberships, volunteer days off, generous parental leave and more.
- Fantastic Aged Care facility in North NSW with a great reputation
- Flights, accommodation and car hire on offer for locum assignments
- This rewarding career opportunity will provide you with a sense of job satisfaction
- Flexible working conditions to achieve work/life balance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Marissa Kotsaris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Attractive Hourly Rate on Offer
Up to $85,000 + Super
$75,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD Allowance
Salary dependent on experience level
Up to $80,000 + Super