Project/Assistant Development Manager
|Job Title:||Project/Assistant Development Manager|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $100,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:09|
- Focus on Client Side Project Management and Development
- Guidance from industry veterans working very hands-on with projects
- Only a few minutes walk from St Leonards Station
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company works across a range of diverse projects at different stages in two main scopes, Client Side Project Management and Development Management. As such, the work very closely with Clients and stakeholders and are very hands on with projects at various stages.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your role will be working directly with the Senior Project Manager, in both a Development and Client Side Project Management capacity, allowing you expose yourself to a range of projects and project stages at one time inclusive of planning and delivery.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Contract and project administration
- Liaising with government authorities, consultants, suppliers and contractors
- Manage documentation and contractor correspondence
- Progress payment claims and payment schedule preparation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Qualification in Construction, Engineering or Architecture
- 5+ years experience working with a reputable Developer, Construction Consultancy or Head Contractor
- Client Side Project Management experience will be particularly favored
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a passion for your work
This company places a large importance on its culture and the support of its team members. The team is very like-minded with an appreciation for health and fitness, and a genuine down to earth nature.
- Landmark projects to improve your industry experience and project portfolio
- Personal growth working alongside experienced Project Managers
- Ability to work with prestigious Clients
- A fun and supportive working team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's