|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Salary:||$150,000 to $165,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Junji Kamoshida|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2020 23:12|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My client has 20 years of demonstrated experience in building successful commercial building projects in the ACT. Having delivered embassies, childcare centres, sporting facilities, schools, offices, and more, this company is commonly referred to as a top 3 building group in Canberra. This company has recently secured a $15M education project that will be starting in March and are looking to engage a Site Manager on a permanent basis for this project and beyond.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This position will see you manage all site activity and work alongside a Project Manager, Contracts Administrator, and a Foreman. You will ensure that all works are carried out on schedule and programme and that all subcontractors and WHS is managed correctly.
- On-site construction activity management
- Ensuring all works are carried out in accordance with WHS legislation
- Construction programme scheduling
- Sub-contractor Management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Trade qualification in Carpentry or equivalent
- 5+ years of proven Site Management experience
- Project experience on commercial new build projects valued above $10M.
This company has won a number of awards for being an employer of choice. Focusing on employee happiness, this company is very well versed in all areas of systems, processes, and quality. As such, their projects run smooth and well. They pride themselves on timely, on budget project delivery.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job".
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's