|Job Title:||Speech Pathologist|
|Salary:||$55,000-$65,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Marissa Kotsaris|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:09|
- One-on-one support and mentorship from Senior Speech Pathologists
- Above award salary and conditions on offer + flexible working hours
- Exposure to a diverse range of patient conditions and patient streams
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A well established private practice in South-West Sydney, who play an important role in the well-being of both children and adults in their local community. The flat structure of the company allows you to work alongside extremely knowledgeable practitioners in a multidisciplinary team. With provided ongoing professional development, management facilitates the ability for employees to continually develop both professionally and personally.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Speech Pathologist, you will provide assessment and intervention for clients that present with a range of communication difficulties. You will manage a varied caseload including children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, while collaborating with a team of Senior Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists and Psychologists. Training and development is ensured with a comprehensive induction program, weekly supervision and ongoing support from a senior therapist.
- Provide current and evidence based assessment and therapy
- Contribute to the improvement of stutters, vocal and cognitive communication impairments in children
- Deliver therapy to children by addressing deficits in the areas of communication, social skills, and emotional regulation
- Conduct all sessions around the individuals interests ensuring they are having fun and engaged
- Implement recommendations for language and communication
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree in Speech Pathology
- Practicing member of Speech Pathology Australia
- National Police Check and Working With Children’s Check
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Clinicians at this practice boast about the positive team environment and support from one another and management. The team are supported with one-on-one support from senior members of the team, flexibility in working hours to ensure a work life balance, team events and more.
- Interesting and varied caseload with extensive resources to utilise
- Ongoing training and development opportunities both internally and externally
- Work alongside like minded clinicians in this energetic and fun work environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Marissa Kotsaris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's