|Job Title:||Locum Physiotherapist|
|Salary:||Attractive hourly rate + accommodation + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lindsay Crame|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2020 16:08|
- Attractive hourly rate + accommodation + benefits
- Flexible working arrangements and contract lengths
- Varied East Coast locations
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This highly regarded Aged Care provider have been a leader of Healthcare in the Residential and Community space across Australia for over two decades. Strong importance is placed on the continual development of their employees - you will be provided the opportunity to expand your skills and be mentored by professionals with a genuine desire to improve the daily lives of individuals.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Locum contracts are available to Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists across the New South Wales East Coast for up to 3 months.
In this position you will manage a client centred service, aiming to reduce pain, increase mobility and assist the aging population of these local communities with regaining independence in performing day to day activities.
- Design and implement treatment plans
- Provide massage therapy and rehabilitation
- Implement falls prevention initiatives
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Current drivers’ licence and reliable vehicle
This organisation aim to improve the lives of Metropolitan and Regional communities Australia wide by providing comprehensive treatment from a multidisciplinary team.
You will be joining an organisation that has grown to have a national presence and fantastic reputation as an Aged Care provider, offering engaging and flexible opportunities while providing constant support to help you meet your individual, professional and personal objectives. .
- Accommodation provided
- Mileage reimbursement
- Flexible work hours an contract length
- Attractive hourly rate
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or call (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's