|Job Title:||Python Developer|
|Salary:||$400 - $600 per day|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:08|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This large consultancy is located in right next to Darling Harbour in Sydney. They are top rated partners with Google and Microsoft and they work with large organisations, predominately those in need with assistance in IT infrastructure which can range from retail to government and telecommunication.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
In this position you will be working closely with a tight knit team while being a leader and representing yourself as a top professional. You will ensure you have an adequate understanding of client needs to then create web applications and improve existing web application through Python.
- Work with senior management to develop clients web applications.
- Troubleshoot through bugs and potential issues that arise in the application.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the back-end is created without problems and brings the clients vision to life.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience in building and deploying web applications with Python, AWS and MongoDB
- Previous experience in a Python Development role. Preferably a role in which you have been involved the development of an application end to end.
- A strong understanding of OOP Design and MySQL is very preferable.
Employees at this organisations would describe themselves as relaxed, fun loving and close knit. The team loves to bring people into the business with an outgoing and inclusive nature. The Managing Director believes that having teams that are cohesive is vital to achieving business aims. The business doesn't just make sure you enjoy the team in the office but also teams in businesses they partner with to maintain a high level of satisfaction.
- Great waterfront office location.
- Enjoy a great Darling Harbour location near by public transport.
- Office right by the best cafe's and lunch spots in all of Sydney.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.