|Job Title:||Speech Pathologist|
|Salary:||Above award salary and benefits on offer|
|Contact Name:||Madeleine Quinn|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 14:08|
- One-on-one weekly mentoring sessions with a Senior Speech Pathologist
- Above award salary and conditions on offer
- Exposure to a diverse range of patient conditions and streams
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join this industry leading Speech Pathology mobile practice in delivering a range of services to support the ongoing development of children and adolescents. Their vision of providing a high quality professional service to their clients and families by supporting them to succeed emotionally, socially and behaviourally encompasses everything they do and their approach to treatment.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Speech Pathologist, you will provide assessment and intervention for clients that present with a range of communication difficulties. You will manage a varied caseload and provide services to children and adolescents in the areas of speech, language, voice, swallowing, stuttering and literacy. This position will service Liverpool and surrounding areas with the use of an office location for you to work out of when not seeing clients. Training and development is ensured with a comprehensive induction program, weekly supervision and ongoing support from a senior therapist.
- Provide current and evidence based assessment and therapy
- Contribute to the improvement of stutters, vocal and cognitive communication impairments in children
- Deliver therapy to children by addressing deficits in the areas of communication, social skills, and emotional regulation
- Conduct all sessions around the individuals interests ensuring they are having fun and engaged
- Implement recommendations for language and communication
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree in Speech Pathology
- Practicing member of Speech Pathology Australia
- National Police Check and Working With Children’s Check
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Clinicians at this practice boast about the positive team environment and support from one another and management. The team are supported with a generous CPD allowance, one-on-one support from senior members of the team, flexibility in working hours to ensure a work life balance, team events and more.
- Interesting and varied caseload with extensive resources to utilise
- Ongoing training and development opportunities both internally and externally
- Work alongside likeminded clinicians in this energetic and fun work environment
- Reimbursed for travel, admin support and a fantastic office location to work from
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Marissa Kotsaris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's