|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator|
|Salary:||$75,000 to $90,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Jimmy Sammut|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2021 20:49|
This fit-out contractor within Canberra has well-established sub-contractor network and are looking to expand in 2021. With several projects currently underway and with tendered project awaiting a start date.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Our client is looking for a driven, highly driven Contracts Administrator that has a complete understanding of not only the contracts management side of the role but an in-depth knowledge of financials. Along with a strong build knowledge within the fit-out and refurbishment sector.
- · Assisting teams with procurement
- · Understanding and complying with Head Contract & Subcontractor conditions
- · Manage document control
- · Setting up a subcontractor preamble database
- · Assist in cost forecasting and reporting of projects in accordance with the reporting timetable
- · Assist in the production of Project Control Group reports, Internal reports as required by the Project Manager
- Diploma in Construction Management or equivalent degree
- Min 3 years' experience in Contracts administration
- Strong technical base with experience working with similar project size
- Experience in all stages of subcontract management
This company is looking for dynamic Contracts administrators looking for like-minded people that have a strong desire for the fit-out construction market along with a positive attitude to work in a small, close-knit team.
- Join well-known head contractor
- Career development on offer
- The close-knit site and office team with one shared a common goal to achieve outlining success.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jimmy Sammut on 0406 501 050 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's