Executive Sales Consultant - PropTech
|Job Title:||Executive Sales Consultant - PropTech|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $130,000 + Superannuation + OTE|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:06|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This incredible, established property technology based start-up located in Barangaroo, have been partnering with medium to large organisations to provide ground breaking technology in the VR and AR space designed to create a new competitive advantage in multiple industries including architecture, property development and real estate.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be reporting directly to the CEO while creating a detailed sales plan to penetrate markets around Australia. You will utilise your contacts in the industry, the organisations large database and your skilled sales techniques to ensure a pipeline is created and expanded to build the organisation and your career.
- Create your own leads and generation pipeline to bring in new business.
- Build your technical understanding of VR technology and the applications it can create in your field to better showcase the value it brings to clients.
- Collaborate with the CEO to design the business development strategy for the organisation utilising your experience to shape the overall strategy.
- Build a team around you that you can mentor as you grow with the organisation.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated success in a previous Business Development or Sales Consultant role. Preferably with experience in the PropTech market.
- Previous experience in building a pipeline of new candidates throughout the market.
- Understanding of good sale strategy creation.
The employees of this organisation place a high standard on their culture and values, while they look to expand their business they will provide you with an excellent dynamic environment. They are a close knit, collaborative team working towards creating the best service in an new explosive industry of VR.
- Enjoy a great team environment with like minded, driven teams.
- Incredible OTE opportunities on offer above the base salary.
- Take advantage of the amazing location in Sydney, Barangaroo right near public transport.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.