Senior Contracts Administrator
|Job Title:||Senior Contracts Administrator|
|Salary:||$120k - $150K|
|Contact Name:||Jimmy Sammut|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2020 16:51|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is a highly regarded building group with offices throughout Australia. It is a well known and multiple award winning company that prides itself on great quality projects and providing a working environment that employees enjoy. This company supports it's staff well, giving them the support, guidance, and tools needed to succeed. This company has built many iconic projects in the cities that they operate in, and have recently secured an exciting new project in Canberra. Most of their projects are valued in the $20M-$100M range in Canberra, and up to $200M in other parts of Australia. This company also offers interstate moves for it's employees who desire a change of location.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This role is designed for either a Senior Contract Administrator that is looking for a change of pace and project diversity. Or an experienced Contracts Administrator looking for that opportunity to take the next step in their career path.
- Manage and mentor a team of Contracts Administrators
- Assess commercial and contractual risks and implement appropriate actions
- Effectively manager subcontracts for the entire lifecycle of the projects
- Review contracts, claims/variations subcontractors
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Diploma in Construction Management or equivalent degree
- Min 5 years’ experience in Contracts administration
- Strong technical base with experience working with similar tier 1 builder
- Experience in all stages of subcontract management
While this is a large organization, they keep a close team environment, focusing on work life balance and family first mentality. Loyalty is highly prized and will be rewarded with development and quick advancement.
- High salary banding.
- Growing company with large scale projects awaiting start 2021
- Everchanging projects resulting in different environments and challenges
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's