|Job Title:||Office Manager|
|Salary:||$ 50,000 - $65,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Jimmy Sammut|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2021 20:36|
- Late February /early March start
- Opportunity to join a market-leading construction company
- Project ranging from $1M to $50M
This well know head contractor has gone from strength to strength within the last few years, and have taken on large projects both within Canberra and the surrounding regions, they have an outstanding reputation within the market and have been nominated for numerous awards.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
The client is looking for a highly driven Office Manager, that has exceptional attention to detail and can assist in numerous Ad hoc tasks. You will be managing several office staff, assisting the general manager, and site team liaison.
- Experienced in managing daily administrative responsibilities.
- Able to work autonomously with minimal direction.
- Resourceful and solutions-focused, you are a problem solver.
- Organised with exceptional time management skills.
- Flexible and adaptable in your thinking, you see change as an opportunity.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in using various systems including MS Word, Outlook, Word & Excel, and Salesforce,
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience as an office manager, having a construction background if highly advantageous.
- High attention to detail is a must and strong references that showcase this quality.
- Hands-on, can-do and motivated attitude
- Ability to use technology for your work, including email; we use various computer systems.
- Future career aspirations
This company is a high performing professional company that are market leaders. They are looking for like-minded individuals, that fits in well with the team along with bringing a high energy personality to the office. While they may be a professional and highly driven team, enjoyment around the office is something that they will be looking at as they want to continue the harmonious attitude within the office.
- Join well-known head contractor
- Career development on offer
- Great opportunity to undertake additional duties outside the realm of an Office Manager.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jimmy Sammut on 0406 501 050 or send your CV to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$70,000 - $80,000 + Superannuation
$80K - $90K + Super
HVAC Service Coordinator
$60,000 - $65,000 + Superannuation
Justice of the Peace Administation Officer
$25- $35 per hour + Superannuation
$52 - $57 per hour + Superannuation