|Job Title:||Rehabilitation Consultant|
|Salary:||$70,000 - 80,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Aoun|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2020 18:07|
- Excellent salary package plus bonuses
- Structured induction, training and ongoing development programs
- Work in a fun and positive clinical support team
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Privately owned and established for over 20 years, a passionate about staying that way as we head into an exciting and progressive future. We are an agile workforce with a strong focus on innovation & technology.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Provide counselling to help clients who have endured a physical or psychological injury including; return to work and workcover. Be responsible to provide some management oversight and continuous improvement and support to clients and customers.
- Return to work case management for injured workers under the WorkCover Scheme
- Vocational assessments, Earning Capacity Assessments, Workplace Market Analysis
- Assistance with job seeking and sign up
- Liaison with all treating and other third parties
- Report writing and record management
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology or Counselling
- Registration with the AHPRA or ASORC
- Experienced communicator and able to build trusting partnerships with clients
- Experience working in injury prevention and assisting people recover or return to work
The team is committed to helping people return to work and gain independence. Embracing talented and dedicated professionals to help make the difference. The organisation and employees are an agile workforce with a strong focus on innovation & technology.
- Excellent salary package
- Allocated work phone and laptop
- Flexible working arrangements and a focus on work life balance
- Investment in your personal career development with a comprehensive succession plan
- Fully paid for monthly, quarterly and annual events including. team building exercises, Christmas parties & more!
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Anthony Aoun on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's