Project Engineer - Building Services
|Job Title:||Project Engineer - Building Services|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||August 26, 2020 05:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This exciting opportunity is to join a boutique Engineering Consultancy as a key member of the Brisbane office. The company is a multi-disciplinary consultancy and that work on a range of assorted projects including healthcare, Commercial fit-outs, education, defense and much more! The Directors of the company are looking for a young, hungry, dynamic and passionate Engineer to work alongside the Brisbane Manager to establish a presence in Brisbane.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
My Client is looking for an experienced Project Engineer to join the team in Brisbane. The ideal Candidate will have the excellent communication and business development skills as well as good market knowledge and right leadership skills to take the lead on projects. You will be given the responsibility to work on the designs and Calculations.
- Design and Documentation of building Services disciplines
- Manage and Lead projects you bring in!
- Build new relationships with potential clients as well as maintaining existing ones
- Increase revenue for the Business operations
- Lead and mentor junior and intermediate Engineers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Engineering
- Minimum 6 years experience in a Building Services Consultancy in Beaver
- Appropriate design software skills required
- Previous experience with Commercial Fit-outs, education, healthcare and defense projects.
- AutoCAD, Revit knowledge and experience advantageous
Join a growing team within a small firm. Personal growth and progression is encouraged by the company to succeed in the long-term. The Engineers are given a good work-life balance to ensure the attitude of the team is motivated and always at a high.
- Be valued and rewarded for your hard work!
- Opportunity to take a step up in career
- Become a leader of the team
- Young and dynamic team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$110,000 - $130,000 + Super
$45 - $50 per hour + Super
Project Engineer - Sydney Water Projects
$100,000 - $110,000 + Super
Junior Fire Services Designer
$70,000 - $85,000 + super
South West Sydney
$155,000 - $170,000 + Super