Fire Protection Engineer
|Job Title:||Fire Protection Engineer|
|Salary:||$70.000 - $100,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2020 17:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This dynamic Engineering Consultancy are specialists in fit-out and refurbishment. They are seeing an increase in projects which mean they are actively seeking talented and hungry Engineers that thrive on taking on responsibility. The Company prides itself on offering a great working culture.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position will see you passionate about specialising within one field. You will be an important member of the growing Fire team and this will be an excellent Company to progress your career with. This role will be a Client facing role meaning you will have strong communication skills.
- Provide detailed designs and documentations on all Fire solutions
- Work on projects from the beginning through to the delivery stage
- Take the lead on projects and
- Liaise with Clients and builders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering
- 1+ year in a Engineering Consultancy
- Demonstrated experience in working on Fit-Outs
- AutoCAD and Hyena experience necessary
- Strong communication skills
The company encourages an extremely open and collaborative working environment for their staff, and offer a good working culture. The Company pride themselves on being resourceful whilst providing a boutique feel. Personal growth is encouraged and supported within this firm.
- Unique opportunity to become a specialist
- Respected firm
- Great work culture
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's