Senior Mechanical Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $125,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:07|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My Client is a well established Engineering Consultancy who specialize in commercial fit-outs and refurbishments. They are a growing team Melbourne and are on the lookout for someone that can fit in with a good, diverse office culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
My Client is looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer with a background in building services, to join the team. This will be a Client facing role, so strong communication and leadership skills are needed in order to assist junior and intermediate Mechanical Engineers.
- Develop detailed designs and documentations of HVAC installations
- Manage the Mechanical aspects of Projects within the Building Services Sector
- Offer technical advise to Junior and Intermediate Engineers
- lead the Mechanical Department
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience within an Engineering Consultancy and have extensive fit-out experience
- Camel, Beaver and Bluebeam experience necessary
- Proficient use in AutoCAD
- Strong leadership and communication skills
Join a team of Engineers who work closely with one another to create an enjoyable office culture. My Client offers an excellent working environment and provides the resources for the Candidate to succeed in the long term.
- Excellent leadership opportunity
- Position will be considered for Associate in future
- Stable opportunity - Consistent projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's